SCORM 1.2 Player
Click for full size screenshots.
The SCORM Player is developed at Bolton Institute by Paul Sharples and
Phillip Beauvoir. The current version supports ADL SCORM 1.2.
If you download any of the Reload Tools, please send an e-mail to
to tell us that you got it or to tell us what you think of it. Thanks.
for developer notes on making the Scorm player handle multiple users
- ADL SCORM 1.2 Player
- Full Implementation of CMI DataModel
- Embedded Single User Java Web Server - just click "play"
- Review current state of the CMI Datamodel as the player updates
- Full Graphical "Scorm Manager" User Interface for browsing
- Implements Most Prerequisite rules (and & or | not ~ equals
="" and logical parenthesis).
- Support for Multiple organizations, Choose which one to run and
- Support for packages containing sub Manifests
- Ability to "reset" packages to original state, for debugging
- Launches in Native Browser
- Cross-platform written in Java - works for PC and Mac (OS X)
- Best of all, it's free!
version 1.2.2 cross-platform Install (5.1 mb)
This cross-platform version requires that you have already installed
the latest version of Java on the machine and that it
is configured to run "jar" files (file extension .jar) with Java.
(version 1.2.2 has fixes for reported problem on Microsoft VISTA
To install, unzip the contents of the zip file to your hard-drive.
To launch the program, locate and double-click the reload-scorm-player.jar
Source code for the SCORM Player and all Reload tools and
Source code for the Learning Design Editor and all Reload tools and
libraries is available via the CVS repository at SourceForge, here:
Please follow the instructions suitable for your CVS client. The
settings to access the CVS repository are:
Connection type: pserver
Repository path: /cvsroot/x4l-reload