Reload SCORM 1.2 Player v1.2.1
We've been working on a new version of the Reload SCORM 1.2 Player and and are now pleased to officially release it. The version number is 1.2 The changes from v1.1 are mainly to the infrastructure of the program (now based on Apache Struts technology) rather than functionality. All new features and fixes are listed below.
The downloads are here (Right-click and choose Save Link to Disk, Save As etc.)
The software installs to the same directory as before - so you should uninstall the previous version of Reload SCORM 1.2 Player.
The following are the new features included in Version 1.2:
- Integrated editing with the Reload Editor (package will update if changes made in the editor)
- Content is updated using an apache struts behind the scenes.
- Tree widget now correct way up in Safari (MacOs X)
- Added support for Mozilla Firefox browser
- Tracking added for items in tree (item highlights in the tree as you progress)
- Once item is completed in the browser, if it is subsequently reloaded - will show "item completed"
- Prerequisite page will show the current state of the package (which items are completed)
- Integrated help files.