We've been working on a new version of the Reload Editor which includes the
functionality to edit level A Learning Design manifests as well as Content Packages
and Metadata records. The Learnign Design editor functionality has been tested,
in beta, for a number of weeks and is now feature complete. The Content Package
and Metadata functionality is much the same as in version 1.3 of the tools.
The new version is v2.0.2. Future releases will incorporate support for Level
B (v2.1) and Level C (v2.2) of the IMS Learning Design Specification.
The downloads are here (Right-click and choose Save Link to Disk, Save As etc.)
The software installs to the same directory as before - so you should uninstall any previous version of Reload.
New in Version 2.0.2
- LD Editor: Tooltips provided for Resource Selector (helps to see long file
- LD Editor: show LD level in window title bar
- LD Editor: implemented "Save As..." (New unique identifiers are
generated for 'identifier' attributes.)
- Fixed: XML Namespace prefix bug where the LD Editor was not finding the
Namespace prefix if the LD Namespace was also declared inline.
- Fixed: Editing title bar in LD Editor would set wrong title in newly selected