Reload Editor v20RC1
We've been working on a new version of the Reload Editor which includes the functionality to edit level A Learning Design manifests as well as Content Packages and Metadata records. The Learning Design editor functionality has been tested, in beta, for a number of weeks and is now feature complete. The Content Package and Metadata functionality is much the same as in version 1.3 of the tools. The new version is 2.0 Release Candidate 1 (RC1).
The downloads are here (Right-click and choose Save Link to Disk, Save As etc.)
The software installs to the same directory as before - so you should uninstall any previous version of Reload.
DISCLAIMER - we can't guarantee that everything works 100% so don't use precious data! But if you are interested in testing it please give it a go and let us know how it is.
New in Version 2.0
- New IMS Learning Design 1.0 level A Editor
- CP Editor: Different Panel look
- CP Editor: HTML Parser will now attempt to parse xml and xslt files for resources
- CP Editor: "Save Preview" will now copy over all files from the project folder to the preview folder
- MD Editor: improved scrolling in form view
- Fixed - CP Editor: system slowdown could occur when adding an Item to the Manifest Tree if warning messages are written to the Status Window
- Fixed - CP Editor: "?params" are preserved in viewer if they exist in a local Resource URL (will also affect SCORM Player)
- Fixed - some window focus issues