NL - Dutch Language Pack available - courtesy of Pierre Gorissen.
IT - Italian Language Pack available - courtesy of Andrea Polini.
FR - French Language Pack available - courtesy of Marc Van Collie.
DE - German Language Pack available - courtesy of Christian Herrmann.
ES - Spanish Language Pack available - courtesy of jordi Vivancos.
CA - Catalan Language Pack available - courtesy of Jordi Vivancos.
The current release includes the old version of the manual.
Click here to download
the current version of the RELOAD Manual as a PDF document (To save for later: Right-click the image and choose Save Target As ... or Save Link
to Disk ...).
Reload Editor v1.3
We've been working on a new version of the Reload Editor and and are now pleased to officially release it. The version number is 1.3 The changes from v1.2 are less substantial than those between v1.13 and v1.2 focusing mainly on Internationalisation and some feature requests from our users, along with a few bug fixes. All new features and fixes are listed below.
The downloads are here (Right-click and choose Save Link to Disk, Save As etc.)
The software installs to the same directory as before - so you should uninstall the previous version of Reload.
The following are the new features included in Version 1.3:
- Messages for menu items etc. have been
externalised for language internationalisation. The
program now automatically detects system locale and
displays the language accordingly if the language
files exist. This can be over-ridden in
- "Save As..." implemented for Content Package
Editor. New unique identifiers are generated for
- Tooltips provided for items in combo boxes in
Attribute Table Editor (helps to see long file
- CP Previewer now displays files located on
networked paths in Windows,
- Exported CP Preview now works as a frame
within another frameset,
- The "New SCORM Package" and "Open" dialogs
have a button added to go to the Reload SCORM
Player's package folder (if the Reload SCORM Player
- New Help System utilises the CP tree widget,
- Xerces library version 2.6.2
- Castor library version 0.9.5.3
The following are the fixes included in Version 1.3:
- Fixed - bogus warning if cancel selected when
selecting folder to unzip CP,
- Fixed - <dependency> identifierref not
being mapped to a new unique identifier when
- Fixed - <dependency> elements can no longer
reference parent <resource> in combo-box,
- Fixed - closing and re-expanding Resources Tree
root node would display some grandchild nodes